Friday, November 02, 2007

Zero Sum #26, and the Blogger Show opens


Zero Sum #26
cyanotype and acrylic


Here's Zero Sum #26, the first of the Zero Sum Art Project pieces to use the cyanotypes that I hired photographer Justin Kasulka to help me make.

Tomorrow night from 6-9 p.m., the Zero Sum Art Project makes its first appearance in a bricks-and-mortar gallery space when the Blogger Show's New York City component opens at the Agni Gallery. I won't be able to make the opening, alas, but if you're in the area you might want to make the visit - you'll get to see a lot of great stuff and meet many of the bloggers that you might have been reading if you've visited the Blogger Show's online exhibition.

I will be at the opening for the Pittsburgh portion of the Blogger Show on December 8, so maybe I'll see you there.

No comments: